• April 18Be sure to follow us on our social media accounts! Icons above!

• April 18Talent Show is at 7 PM on Friday. Tickets are $5 and may be purchased at the door.

• April 18Your business can purchase ad space on our home page! Complete the form under "Contact Us"!

Filed under Feature

Last Minute Shopping Gift Guide

Shame on you for waiting this long! But, never fear - we've got you covered. Here's a gift guide for any special people who were obviously not special enough for you to remember. Prices are sorted lowest to highest, because isn’t that how we all shop online?

It%27s+too+late+for+catalogues%21%21+Get+to+the+stores+but%2C+don%27t+forget+this+handy+gift+guide.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Last Minute Shopping Gift Guide

It's too late for catalogues!! Get to the stores but, don't forget this handy gift guide.

Photo by Sarah Bacon

Photo by Sarah Bacon

Photo by Sarah Bacon

For Her:

1. You can never go wrong with a nice perfume. The festive fragrances and colors in stock at Bath and Body Works are always a good idea for the holidays.

2. Cold weather accessories are the perfect gift. Both cute and practical, accessories can always be paired to create a fashionable winter outfit.

3. Fuzzy socks, fuzzy blankets, fuzzy pajamas! Sherpa is in right now and this Christmas, I suggest you take advantage of it.

4. This one is for anybody who loves coffee, tea, hot chocolate or anything in between. The Yeti mug will keep your drink for hours, perfect for those chilly mornings and cold nights.

5. Christmas is the time to give gifts that glitter. Any Alex and Ani bracelet would be beautiful, however, their Christmas collection is breathtaking!

For Him:

1. Beanies, especially winter-themed, are a great gift for guys. The cozy, colorful hats are practical and adorable, making a great gift for any guy.

2. A lanyard is a great way to keep track of your keys and nothing labeled Nike could ever go to waste.

3. Bath and Body Works makes the list yet again. Trust me when I say the Noir collection smells amazing. Either body soap, lotion, spray or sanitizer, any guy would be lucky to receive this.

4. Dressing up may not be a guys favorite thing to do but with this scarf, it might make it a little easier. No matter what the occasion is, scarves are great to make any winter outfit complete.

5. If he’s not a fan of dressing up, a sweatshirt is always the way to go. There is a very minimal amount of people in the world who would complain about being gifted a Nike sweatshirt.

About the Contributor
Sarah Bacon, Editor in chief

Grade 12

"Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being." -Kevin Kruse