Filed under News, Uncategorized

Royal Baby Fever

The new British Royal baby is here!

The+newest+royal+addition+was+named+Archie+Harrison+Mountbatten-Windsor.+He+is+the+first+son+of+Harry%2C+Prince+of+Wales+and+Megan%2C+the+Duchess+of+Sussex.+
Back to Article
Back to Article

Royal Baby Fever

The newest royal addition was named Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. He is the first son of Harry, Prince of Wales and Megan, the Duchess of Sussex.

Photo by Michele Sullivan

Photo by Michele Sullivan

Photo by Michele Sullivan

The world’s fascination with the British Royal family is undeniable, as they are plastered onto almost every tabloid cover and their personal lives are written about by every gossip columnist. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are no exception to this, as twenty-four million people tuned in to watch Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’ wedding back in May 2018, imagine the level of obsession people had over their pregnancy.

However, for this royal couple there is a new fascination that applies, considering that Meghan Markle was an American actress, who doesn’t have British descent, and has a history of divorce.

Meghan Markle took herself out of the public eye a month before her due date and the couple announced the birth of the baby boy on May 6th. Although, every royal baby is special, their baby is making history by being the first biracial royal born.

The baby made his public debut on May 8th, outside Windsor Castle with their overjoyed parents. Baby Sussex’s name is Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor. Baby Sussex is seventh in line to the throne and the eighth great-grandchild to the Queen.  

“It’s magic! It’s really amazing. I have the two best guys in the world, so I’m really happy” siad Duchess Meghan.

About the Writer
Delaney Reh, Staff Writer & RTV Field Reporter

Gr. 11:

"I knew who I was this morning but I've changed a few times since then." from: ~Alice in Wonderland