Filed under A&E

Fall Fashion

Fall fashion trends include long coats, tall boots, and jeans. Pair with your favorite cozy shirt and layer in some Autumn colors for maximum seasonal fashion.

Photo by Brittany Lee

Photo by Brittany Lee

With Fall here, if you haven’t already, you should know that it is time to take a look at the runway trends that have set the tone to the season. You’re probably ready to break out your favorite sweaters, jeans, and leather jackets. If you’re in need a style change or advice for outfits just look to the ’Fall Fashion Trends’ that have been created and displayed by designers, bloggers and street style stars who have already embraced the newest 2018 looks. The best part about the designers newest trends is that they have made it not only stylish and fashion-forward but, they have made it so easy for regulars like us to pull off!!

Photo by Brittany Lee

Currently, the fall trends for 2018 include, exaggerated collars, long trapeze coats, fur, plaid and a lot of androgynous looks. Designers and companies like Neil Barrett, Michael Kors, Thom Browne, Hermes and Dior all predict the future trends and will show them on the runway separated by seasons the year before.

In 2017, all of these designers and more showed what they believe will be a trend in 2018. They were in fact right! All of their collections have shown some sort of style we all wear today.

Although, it may not be haute couture runway style-it has gotten simplified by designers for stores like H&M, Forever 21, Abercrombie and Pacsun. These styles have become a horizontal fashion. Horizontal fashion is a way to express the type of style that moves horizontally through our daily life, the styles that surround us in school by different groups of people, even our own type of style and clothing we have just our closet.

When everyone thinks of fall they usually go straight to the basics of simple sweaters, dark ripped jeans, browns, and dark colors. Why think basic and be a trend- follower when you can explore the world of fashion and wear things that will Initiate your chances of becoming a trendsetter?

With simple research, you would find out that colors for fall 2018 include some as you would expect, very autumnal, such as russet browns, deep burgundy, and olive green. But for most people, it came as a surprise that colors such as bright blues, oranges, all shades of pink, burgundy, and violet were (and are) the hottest 2018 colors!

For many, colors tend to tell a story, for example, black portrays dark, death, and white is innocent and simplistic. Wearing brighter colors portrays that you are a happy person and a fine example of newest and modest trends. Not only will you look great and stand out, but you will also feel great too! So before putting on your basic fall outfit dig deeper into the root of the fashion, become a trendsetter and research seasonal trends happening around us now.