Class of 2025

Sophomore account

Sophomore+Trip

Photo by Courtesy of Class of 2025

Sophomore Trip

As a class we have really been able to come together as a grade. It has been an extremely exciting year for many of us as we have nearly finished our second year of high school.

After starting the year off with a bang by winning Raider Bowl over our upper classmen and putting in tireless effort towards our float to participate in this year’s Homecoming Parade with our Donkey Kong themed Float. We marched down Main Street backing our Creation. Although only ranking third place, the Homecoming experience was worth so much more than any validation of winning.

Beyond that, even though our class was quiet during the winter months, recently we were able to go on our first class trip since the sixth grade due to the pandemic. Despite the fact we didn’t go far from home, the ability to go out with our peers in the first place was incredibly refreshing to finally experience again.

All of this was thanks to our Class Advisors Mrs. Davidson and Mrs. Pickford, which none of our experiences could be done without. No matter what got in the way, they made sure that we constantly had the best possible time in our high school years.

With our sophomore year ending, we have so much to look forward to. Besides our yearly celebrations like Raider Bowl and Homecoming starting next year, we will also have our Junior Prom to prepare for, and although nearly a year away, we are excited to plan.

Also for next year, there are discussions of a potential trip in late fall in addition to our end of year trip.

We can confidently say that this year has been an overall success with many more good memories to make in our coming years.