Class of 2024

Junior Report

The Juniors started the year strong with Homecoming activities. Looking forward to being the Senior Class!

Junior year for the Class of 2024 has been an eventful year! It is said that junior year is the most difficult year of high school, yet our class was able to make it our most memorable one after all we’ve faced from the numerous COVID restrictions our freshman year to adjusting back to “normal” our sophomore year! 

We started this wonderful year off with Homecoming! Raider Bowl and Homecoming never fail to serve as an exhilarating event to unite our grade. It is an event that all the families and friends in our community look forward to since “nobody does Homecoming like Pat-Med.” 

With the help of our marvelous advisors, Ms. Nicholson and Ms. Rohme, and the fabulous Class of 2024 parents, our class constructed a spectacular float and bulletin board. Although we tied for 1st at Raider Bowl, and 2nd for Homecoming, our class worked extremely hard, and we are proud of all our accomplishments. We are looking forward to crushing the other grades in our senior year!  

Following Homecoming, we held a car wash along with other class fundraisers. Then, our class activities settled down in the winter. Our student executive board and advisors worked tirelessly to plan and coordinate our first prom! The executive board worked with the student body to formulate a theme and our advisors worked out music, food, etc. to produce the Starry Night Junior Prom! Everyone had a blast! Igoes without saying that junior prom was a night we will all remember!  

Your Class of 2024 team is already working on all the unforgettable events to come in our senior year.

We encourage all Class of 2024 students to attend our class meetings and engage in event planning so that we can make our senior year as extraordinary as possible! 

As of now, we are working on a location and theme for the senior prom and a location for the senior class trip!

Overall, junior year was a success with many special memories, and we are all looking forward to our last year of high school!