Homecoming Theme for 2019

Help the GO choose next year's homecoming theme by leaving a comment down below.

Back to Article
Back to Article

Homecoming Theme for 2019

When it comes to Patchogue Medford High School, homecoming is one of the most exciting weeks of the school year. During the week each grade has their own float site to build a huge float out of wood and tissue paper flowers. Also, they create a skit and bulletin board, fitting to their subject.

For 2018, the theme was movie series. Seniors chose Back to the Future, Juniors chose Pirates of the Caribbean, Sophomores: Jurassic Park and Freshman chose Despicable Me. The classes spent hours on end making their creations the absolute best they can be. Homecoming gets all of the students and staff very excited because as they say, no one does Homecoming like Pat-Med.

Pat-Med’s GO is now thinking about next year’s homecoming for 2019. The three ideas they came up with are Classic Disney Movies, Classic Video Games and Countries. However, these themes are not the definite choices and they are open to suggestions. If you have your own suggestion, submit a comment below on this article!

Also, there will be a Twitter poll for the GO’s suggestions on the newspaper’s Twitter, make sure to check it out and vote! @PMHSNews_RnB