What to Expect for Super Bowl LVII.

Let’s talk about the BIG game — Super Bowl LVII is coming up on February 11th.

Two teams are currently in contention for the great title: the 49ers in the NFC and the Chiefs and in the AFC.

The 49ers have Super Bowl favorites since week one and have put together one of the best overall rosters in the NFL. They looked nearly invincible through the last few weeks of the season, however their last matchup versus the Packers did not give fans as much confidence as they would have liked heading into the NFC championship game.

It almost looked hopeless during the first half of the game vs. the Lions but the 49ers proved why they have been the favorite.

Before talking about the challengers, it’s important to remember that some people watch the game for reasons beyond the game.

Tasty food, commercials, and the Halftime show are staples of Super Bowl Sunday, and this year’s halftime show is looking interesting.

This year it will be headlined by Usher with rumors of artists such as Beyonce and Alicia Keys gracing the stage as well.

Usher has some half-time show experience already from when he played his song “OMG” in 2011.

In an interview with the Associated Press Usher said, “I got to see a bit of what it felt like.”

Also, Usher boasts an extensive resume of pop and R&B hits that dates back to 1994 all the way to his new album which is set to release the same day as the Super Bowl, February 9th . His last album “A” was released in 2018

Huge fan of Super Bowl Halftime shows, and Junior Raymond Velez said, “I’m so excited!!”

I know tons of people whose favorite part of Super Bowl Sunday is the halftime performance so for their sake I hope his prior experience and extensive catalogue make for a good show.

Fighting for their back-to-back championship are the AFC Champion Kasas City Chiefs.

The Chiefs and Patrick Mahomes have made a name for themselves with an appearance in three of the last six Super Bowls with two wins in those games, including last year’s game against the Eagles.

If last year’s story was about the Kelce brothers competing in the Super Bowl; this year’s Chiefs headline will most certainly be regarding Taylor Swift.

Ironically, more headlines talked about Travis Kelce’s relationship with Taylor Swift than their record, but coming off a Super Bowl win, they did not quite live up to expectations in the regular season, they have turned that around and made an impeccable playoff run up to this point.

Who do you think will win the Super Bowl?

Make sure to check in on the Games on Sunday.